Thursday, January 2, 2020

White Stone Names


I have had wonderfully meaningful White Stone names since Rev T introduced this ceremony to us in January 2014. These are mine since the beginning:

2014       Pay Attention
2015       Open and Receptive
2016       Mirror
2017       Easy
2018       In the Flow

My take-away for Pay Attention was to let go of distractions and pay attention to what’s important. Open and Receptive was about how I need to open myself to life. Mirror was to remind me that what I see outside is what is in me or what I am sending out so when I don’t like what I see out there, take a look inside me to see what I need to heal. Easy reminded me that life doesn’t have to be difficult, in fact it’s easy when I pay attention, remain open and receptive, consult the mirror and take it easy.


In the Flow is like a continuation of the Easy concept – just let go let God, Golden Key any concerns and stay in the flow of life.

Each of these white stone names never leave me, they are just joined by my newest name. Each first Sunday in the New Year I look forward to my new name. I don’t share it with anyone until the end of the year when I have fully embraced all I have to learn from it.

I trust that each of us will receive exactly the right White Stone name for us.

Bless us all,

Love,

~ Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment