Thursday, August 24, 2017

My Pathway Within

Last time I wrote about all the beauty where I live.

Then I read the Daily Word for Monday, August 21, which was Inner Peace. Part of the meditation reads:
There are sounds and images that instill a sense of harmony in my heart. A babbling stream, a breeze rustling the leaves of trees, the crackling of a fire, or the soft shimmering light of a candle bring comfort.
I would add to that list looking at my flower gardens and walking my dogs. The meditation continues:
These outer phenomena calm my mind and spirit and help me get in touch with internal peace. Whenever I need serenity and quietude, I call upon one of these sensory experiences to move me into the realization of who I am. I spend quiet time in the secret place of the Most High, reflecting and listening.
No wonder I love where I live so much. Not only is it physically beautiful. It also provides a pathway for me to go within - to listen to my inner guide and know that, no matter what, all is well.

~ JEAN

No comments:

Post a Comment