Thursday, August 22, 2019

More About When Nothing Makes Sense

I wrote last week about not judging when nothing makes sense. Just try to be my best self in the world.

I forgot to add this: When nothing makes sense, I still believe inside that all is in divine order. All is happening for my good even if I don't necessarily understand the why's. This was confirmed for me in Tuesday's Daily Word: Gratitude.
Today I embrace all things with an attitude of gratitude. My life might be a mix of what I call good or bad, but I choose to believe it is all happening for me, with each experience benefiting me in some way. Even if I am not able to see my good or growth in this moment, I trust all will be revealed in time. 
For everything created by God is good, and nothing is to be rejected, provided it is received with thanksgiving. - 1 Timothy 4:4
An attitude of gratitude and believing "it is all happening for me" is what I hold onto these days.

Thank you, God.

~ JEAN

No comments:

Post a Comment