Wednesday, October 22, 2014

One Presence ...

A couple weeks ago, the Daily Word was "Sacred Space." My physical sacred spaces are: My sitting room with my comfortable chair, candle and various spiritual books; Being outside; Being at Unity, whether working or worshiping, is sacred space.

The affirmation for that day said: I create sacred space inside of me." As I took my dogs out for a walk that afternoon, I repeated that affirmation several times - imagining a space inside me where I can always access Holy Spirit. On that walk (and every walk) I paid particular attention to the birds singing, the breeze on my face and the cool air on my skin.

Although I love the outdoors, I know I don't have to be in a beautiful place to be in sacred space. In fact, all I have to do is remember our first principle: There is One Presence and One Power in the universe and in my life: God the Good, Omnipotent.

~ JEAN






No comments:

Post a Comment