Monday, December 29, 2014

An Anything-But-Routine 2015

A bright red poinsettia sits on my desk here at Unity. There is a penguin snow globe and an angel ornament there too. I have been entering things "to do" on my 2015 calendar for a few weeks now.

Rebecca and I came in to work today to prepare the Burning Bowl bulletin and supplies. I look forward to having Rev. Rachel Sue Ritz here to facilitate that service on January 4th. I only learned today that the dragonfly on the cover of that bulletin is a symbol for change - we can count on that, can't we?

It's getting cold again now - after we've been lucky to have a few days of 40s and even 50s for high temperatures. It's time for me to turn off the computer and get home. I've already mentioned that the next week will be my time of reflecting back over 2014 and setting some intentions for 2015 - one of my favorite things to do at this time of the year.

I didn't want to leave the office, though, before sending you all my best wishes for an anything-but-routine 2015!

~ JEAN

No comments:

Post a Comment